Advocacy and Case Management Services
- Case management
- Medicaid service coordination
- Self-Directed Services, including Fiscal Intermediary and Brokerage services
- Family reimbursement
- Home health care
- Family support services, including parent support groups
- Structured day and evening programs
- Support groups, counseling
- Employment/vocational counseling
- Community habilitation.
- Residential services
- Camp EAGR - Residential summer camp for children with epilepsy
Eligibility: Varies by program. Call for information.
Application Process: Call, email or walk in for information.
Fees: No fee for service except in residential programs.
Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Oswego, Otsego, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkins, Wayne, and Yates Counties.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. partners with individuals, their families, and others in the community to provide education, training, advocacy, and tailored support solutions to meet the physical, behavioral, and social needs of individuals with disabilities.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester NY 14623
Hours: M-F 8:00AM-4:30PM Other times available by appointment only
6493 Ridings Road
Syracuse NY 13206