On Campus Services
- Residential Treatment Center (RTC) - serves young people who are chronic trauma survivors with moderately severe mental health issues, conduct disordered oppositional defiant behavior or other severe behavioral problems. Services include individual, family and group therapies and psychiatric consultation.
- Continued Care - provides necessary support services to successfully transition a child from The Home and into the community. Services include individual and family counseling, regular school checks and crisis intervention.
- Tilton School - provides education services to children while in residential care.
- Health Services - provides health services to children while in residential care and day service children.
- Intensive Treatment Program (ITP) - for children identified as "Hard-to-Place" by service providers. Increased staffing and support are similar to Residential Treatment Center but with more specialized program based on the needs of the child.
- Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) - Primarily serves boys and girls ages 10 to 19 years old with a primary psychiatric diagnosis including mood, thought, conduct and personality disorders. Services provided include individual, family and group therapies as well as psychiatric services.
- RTA Program - Serves children ages 16 to 18 years old in the juvenile justice system.
- Non-secure - Detention services for boys and girls ages 12 to 17 years classified as PINS or JDs. Placement is mandated through Family Court.
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Varies by service, call for information.
Fees: Varies by service, call for information.
Oneida and Herkimer Counties.
1550 Champlin Avenue
Utica NY 13502