Community and Preventive Services
- Foster Family Homes - short-term residence while families receive services and work toward reunification.
- Therapeutic Level - Children and families receive counseling, respite, case management, on-call crisis response 24/7 psychiatric/psychological consultation, physical health coordination and assessment/treatment planning.
- Regular Level - Consists of case planning and physical health coordination services. Other services as prescribed.
- Bridges to Health/Waiver Service Provider Program (B2H) - Funded by Medicaid, provides care for disabled children who have experienced the loss of a parent and are now in foster care and have serious emotional problems, developmental disabilities or are medically fragile. Services include integration of the child's healthcare, skill building, comprehensive family and caregiver support, day habilitation.
- Respite Care - Short-term break away to support family relationships or to avert a future need for more intensive care. Service recipients are typically foster children and foster families. Respite stays can be as scheduled or emergency basis for up to 21 days based on openings. Most referrals in Oneida County made by Kids Oneida or the Neighborhood Center.
- Quality Improvement and TCI Training - Provides education to support programs and their staff.
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Varies by service, call for information.
Mainly Oneida County, call for information.
1550 Champlin Avenue
Utica NY 13502
Call for information