Substance Abuse Services
* Offers inpatient and outpatient treatment services.
* Provides specialized groups that are designed to meet the needs of their patients to obtain individualized goals.
* Offers individual therapy sessions that provides a treatment plan for patients to oversee their progress in treatment.
* Offers family intervention services.
* Provides a family program that offers support and education on the impact of chemical dependency.
Eligibility: Based on medical necessity. Must have substance abuse problem. Detoxification: Financial criteria apply. Call for information and assessment. Youth outpatient treatment: ages 16-20 years.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Insurance verification.
Fees: Most insurances accepted. Call for information.
New York State.
Tully Hill treatment facility utilizes a multi-faceted approach to the delivery of care, acknowledging the many factors that contribute to alcoholism and drug addiction.
5821 Route 80
Tully NY 13159
Hours: Admission Screening Services 24 Hours
Ken Smith, LCSW
315-696-6114 ext. 141