Johnson Park Apartments OASAS Certified Supportive Housing Living Services Program
- OASAS Certified Outpatient Substance Abuse services provided by On-Site OASAS Certified Professionals
- Congregate Care 2 Facility
- Case management services
- Mental health/behavioral health services
- Preventative services
- Transportation services
- Life skills training and parenting skills training
- Child care services and referrals
- Medical services and educational services
- Youth programs/recreation and socialization
- Community services/work experience opportunities
Eligibility: Women age 18 years and older and confirmed parent/guardian status of children with physical custody, diagnosis of substance abuse and mental health disabilities, significant risk of homelessness, income guidelines, call for information.
Application Process: Call for appointment.
Required Documentation: Proof of expenses, substance abuse/mental health diagnosis, homeless documentation, call for information.
Fees: Rent/fee secured through DSS, call for information.
Oneida County. For other counties, pre-approval is needed.
26 Johnson Park
Utica NY 13501