Medical and Dental Care - Utica
- Well-baby check ups
- Immunizations, preventative medicine, social services
- Diabetes and pre-diabetes disease management
- Physical exams for work and school
- Dental exams, cleanings, x-rays, fillings, extractions, crown and bridge, dentures
- Behavioral Health services available for medical patients
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Call or walk in.
Required Documentation: Identification, proof of income.
Fees: Sliding scale based on income-Call for specific guidelines. Medicaid. Medicare. Third Party Insurance. Call for information.
Herkimer, Madison and Oneida Counties.
Mosaic Health provides access to individualized health care and wellness-related education for everyone, regardless of financial, cultural, or social barriers. Services include primary careâ€”medical, dental, and behavioral health.
1 South Washington Street
Rochester NY 14614
Hours: M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM
1651 Oneida Street
Utica NY 13501
Mohawk Valley Operations Manager
315-444-1900 ext. 7701