Contact Community Services Jump to Content
  Translation using Google  

Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Reporting

Found 2 resources (displaying 2)

Adult Protective Services - Program
Madison County Department of Social Services

133 N Court Street
Madison County Complex, Building 1

Offers assistance to individuals 18 and over with physical or mental impairments that prevent them from meeting their basic needs for food, clothing, shelter or medical care, and are unable to protect themselves from neglect, abuse, or dangerous situations. If a determination is made that an individual is in immediate danger, the caseworker must work with the family to determine what interventions are necessary to keep them safe.

Hotline for Reporting Abuse and Neglect - Program
NYS Justice Center for the Protection of People with Special Needs

161 Delaware Avenue
Delmar, NY

Operates the Vulnerable Persons’ Central Register (VPCR) Hotline which accepts reports of allegations of abuse or neglect of a person with special needs. Responsible for ensuring the safety and well-being of adults and children, who due to physical or cognitive disabilities, or the need for services or placement, are receiving care from certain facilities or provider agencies that are licensed, operated, or certified within the systems of six state oversight agencies. These agencies include: …

211 Mid-York, Get Connect, Get Answers Madison Oneida Herkimer Questions about 211?

Questions about your organization’s listing?
Contact Community Services: Advocate. Counsel. Teach.

Powered by Contact Community Services which staffs 211 Mid-York's contact center and resource department.

Copyright © 2019-2023 Midyork 211
Mobile Site