Taxpayer Assistance Center
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 - April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices)
Eligibility: Filing deadline: 4/15 of each year. Extensions available.
Application Process: Call the appointment line to schedule an appointment.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fees for service. Interest charged for late payments.
Herkimer, Madison, and Oneida Counties.
10 Broad Street
Utica NY 13501