Housing Information and Referral Center
- Finding appropriate housing including providing listings of rental units
- Maintaining housing including assistance accessing home improvement programs
- Assistance completing subsidized housing applications
- Accessing rent assistance programs
- Eviction and foreclosure prevention (Does not provide legal advice)
- Locate emergency housing
- Understanding fair housing and residents rights
- Workshops on housing issues
- Enroll in home buying programs
Eligibility: Resident of area served, income guidelines set by United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Application Process: Call or email for appointment or walk in.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for services.
The Utica Municipal Housing Authority is a low-income public housing authority and operates a public housing program, Section 8 Program, and Housing Referral Center. Properties include Adrean Terrace, FX Matt, ND Peters, Gillmore Village, Humphrey Garden, Perretta Twin Towers, Chancellor Apartments, 819 Hamilton St and Roosevelt Residence.
509 Second Street
Perretta Twin Towers
Utica NY 13501
Hours: M-F 8:30AM-4:30PM