Contact Community Services Jump to Content
  Translation using Google  

← Back to Results

Bureau of Adult Services


Oversees Protective Services for Adults (PSA) and other adult services provided through the local departments of social services and local operations relative to Family-Type Homes for Adults (FTHA). Provides technical assistance to adult services staff of local districts; conducts informal case reviews; participates in audits; reviews consolidated services plans; conducts complaint investigations; and develops public education, training, and interagency initiatives.

Eligibility: New York State residents concerned about an individual 18 years and older

Application Process: Call for information and services

Required Documentation: Call for required documentation

Fees: None

Broome, Cayuga, Chenango, Cortland, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, St. Lawrence, Tioga, and Tompkins counties

New York State Office of Children and Family Services

Provides programs through the Syracuse regional office, including adult services, Commission for the Blind, child care, prevention, domestic volence, juvenile justice, and the Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA).

100 South Salina Street
Suite 350
Syracuse NY 13202


Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM

Disabled: Fully Accessible


Herkimer County APS:
Madison County APS:
Oneida County APS:
844-697-3505 (NYS Adult Abuse Reporting)



52 Washington Street
Rensselaer NY 12144


Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM

Disabilities Access

Fully Accessible

211 Mid-York, Get Connect, Get Answers Madison Oneida Herkimer Questions about 211?

Questions about your organization’s listing?
Contact Community Services: Advocate. Counsel. Teach.

Powered by Contact Community Services which staffs 211 Mid-York's contact center and resource department.

Copyright © 2019-2023 Midyork 211
Mobile Site