Advocacy and Case Management Services
- Case management
- Medicaid service coordination
- Self-Directed Services, including Fiscal Intermediary and Brokerage services
- Family reimbursement
- Home health care
- Family support services, including parent support groups
- Structured day and evening programs
- Support groups, counseling
- Employment/vocational counseling
- Community habilitation.
- Residential services
- Camp EAGR - Residential summer camp for children with epilepsy
Eligibility: Varies by program. Call for information.
Application Process: Call, email or walk in for information.
Fees: No fee for service except in residential programs.
Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Oswego, Otsego, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkins, Wayne, and Yates Counties.
Empowering People's Independence
Empowering People’s Independence (EPI) provides comprehensive services to children and adults with developmental disabilities, and neurological and chronic health conditions. EPI’s offerings include Self-Direction, Community Habilitation, Housing Navigation and Respite. EPI also offers the only week-long camp for children and young adults with epilepsy in New York State.
1650 South Ave.
Rochester NY 14620
Hours: M-F 8:00AM-4:30PM Other times available by appointment only
6493 Ridings Road
Syracuse NY 13206